William Hill Accumulator and Free Bet Club:
One of the best betting sites for acca bets has to be William Hill. On this page we look at everything you need to know about making an accumulator bet on the site.
William Hill Welcome Offer
- UK LICENSED
- SECURE & TRUSTED
- FAST WITHDRAWALS
New players only | Min deposit £10 using code P30 | Min odds 1/2 (1.50) | Free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15 (30 days expiry) | Payment method/player/country restrictions apply
When it comes to the best bookies, they don’t come much better than William Hill. You are probably aware of the size of William Hill and the fact that it is one of the oldest and most established bookmakers in the history of gambling. William Hill has always managed to keep up to date with the modern times and adjusted to changes in the industry. To this day, I firmly believe that William Hill is certainly one of the best bookmakers to ever enter the industry. It is an extremely reliable and exciting betting company that is licensed under the UK gambling commission. Furthermore, if you’re a fan of good welcome offers and promotions, its William Hill £20 free bet welcome offer is a great start to your journey.
William Hill is a notoriously well-respected betting company that offers some of the best sporting odds on their market. One particular betting strategy that we will focus on is William Hill Accumulator Bets and how you can place one and maximise your profit.
What is an Accumulator Bet?
To briefly summarise an accumulator bet, it is choosing 4 or more selections and placing them into one bet slip, putting funds on all the selections to be successful and come through as one bet.
So, if you had four matches you want to bet £10 on, all at 3.0 (2/1), if you bet £10 on each singularly, you’d get a return of £120 with an overall profit of £80. However, if you put all those bets on an accumulator with one £10 bet, then you’d get a return of £810 with an overall profit of £800. Obviously, the risk is higher – because if one of those matches loses, then you’ve lost the bet. However, the rewards can be massive. The biggest wins in betting are generally from acca bets.
In this William Hills acca guide, we will run through how to place an acca bet on the site and also what other features are available to you to help you maximise your winnings and get the most out of accumulator betting.
Easy Step-by-Step Guide:
So, you want to place an accumulator bet at William Hill. Here’s how you go about it…
- Creating or accessing your William Hill account is the very first thing you need to do. To do this, just simply Sign in or Register.
- You will need some funds to play with and therefore if you haven’t already, you will need to deposit some funds.
- Choose your market that you want to place your acca bet on e.g. football). You then click on that sport at the top of the navigation bar.
- Scroll through the lost of competitions and select what you want to bet on (e.g. Premier League).
- Click on the odds of the team you think will win each match (or a draw) and they will add to the betting slip.
- Once all selections are added, you will see two sections on the betting slip. Singles lets you bet on the games individually. Under the Accumulator/Multiples section (further down) you will see that there is Accumulator with a number inside brackets. This is the number of selections that you can include in your acca. I
- Enter the amount you wish in the wager box and bet as a multiple bet, so it bets on these selections as a whole. It will then give you your potential win.
As we touched upon in the step by step guide, adding selections to your bet slip will create your accumulator. All you need to do in order to add selections is click on the odds of the outcome you are predicting. There are only certain markets that can be put together for it to remain an acca, if you start choosing a range of different markets in the same bet slip, you will not be able to place an overall acca on them.
The process to place a William Hill accumulator bet couldn’t be any simpler. You can quickly and easily sign in or register with William Hill using their efficient registration process. All you need to do is enter a few details which will always be kept safe and secure. Then, using the available payment methods on the site, you can quickly deposit funds into your account. After doing so, look through the markets on the menu bar down the side of the page and choose which market you want to place your accumulator bet on.
Remember, if you are a new customer, make sure you check out the latest promotions as there could be some that are related to accumulator bets. You can check the available promotions at the William Hill Bonus page.
Wide Range of Sports and Markets to Choose From
The most popular markets used to place accumulator bets are Football, Horse Racing and Tennis. Selections can be added and removed when you want them to be. Given that it is done before you finalise the bet, you can take single selections out of the bet slip without having to redo the whole bet.
Football accumulators are generally the biggest draw at William Hill, and you will be able to place acca bets on all different leagues and tournaments, such as the Premier League, Championship, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Serie A, La Liga and all major tournaments. There are always games going on around the world, so you’ll never be lost for choice.
Different Types of Acca Bets and Multiples
Most people think of accas as four or five legs. However, they can get much, much bigger than that at William Hill. Not only can you place doubles and trebles as well as four or five leg accas, but you could go all the way up to 12 legs and beyond. As you can imagine, the more parts to the acca, the riskier it is, but the bigger the payout if you do manage to get them all in.
You can also try out other options at William Hill such as Yankees, Lucky 15s, Lucky 31s Lucky 63s, Alphabets and other multiple bets. These are pretty much the same as accas, but they also include other selections together, which spreads the risk of one selection not coming in.
Take the four single bets placed earlier/ Instead of a straight acca, you could place a Yankee on the bets. This is 11 different bets that include six doubles from the selections – as follows (1+2, 1+3, 1+4, 2+3, 2+4 and 3+4), then there are four treble bets (1+2+3, 1+2+4, 1+3+4 and 2+3+4) as well as the original four-leg acca. If you bet on just the acca and one of the legs lost, you’d lose it all. However, if you bet on a Yankee, you would still see a return as one of the trebles and three doubles would win. These are great for high odds football bets and horse racing accas.
Calculating Acca Odds
If you aren’t sure how the odds work when calculating your William Hill acca then it’s fairly simple. With decimals, they work by multiplying them together. So, if you bet on Liverpool at 2.0, Manchester City at 1.5 and Tottenham at 2.0 then the total odds for your stake would be (2.0 x 1.5 x 1.0) = 6.0
Cashing Out Your Acca at William Hill
Cash out is very popular, especially when it comes to acca bets. As you’d expect, there is a cash-out option with William Hill accumulator bets. William Hill understands the difficulty of pulling off the perfect acca and that being reliant on so many games and selections can be very tricky indeed. That is why William Hill allows you to leave the bet whilst it is in-play and still walk away with some cash. If your selections are winning whilst in-play then you have a good chance of having a positive cash-out, leaving you with some sort of the profit. It is important to keep on top of your bet, especially in the closing stages as that is where the highest cash-out value is offered. The cash-out offer is constantly updated so as minutes go up, so does the cash, it is whether you fancy your chances of seeing the bet out or you want a quick and swift exit.
You can find the cash-out option for William Hill in the “My Bets” option.
Using Enhanced Odds on Accumulator Bets:
William Hill has some of the best promotions on their accumulators. The first one being the Acca Bet Boost that you can get via Scratch of the Day. Players get granted one acca boost but only if they get it through the Scratch of the Day promotion. However, terms and conditions do come with this. The t&cs that apply are:
- Invite via the Scratch of the Day promotion only
- Minimum of 3 selections
- Maximum stake of £20 or £10 each way (or currency equivalent);
- Bet Boost will be will be made available from 00:00:01 on Wednesday 5th September 2018
- If you fail to use a Bet Boost it will expire and may not be used in any subsequent event or day;
- Bet Boosts may not be used in conjunction with Flash Odds, Enhanced Odds, any free bet or any other promotion;
- On Each Way bets, a Bet Boost will only be applied to the Win part of the bet;
- The Cash In Value will be calculated at the original price, and ignore the Bet Boost price;
- Bet Boosts can only be used once and cannot be partially redeemed.
- Offer available to the following currencies only GPB, EUR, CAD, AUD, DKK, HKD, JPY, SGD, SEK, USD and CHF
Also, check out the other William Hill promo codes and bonuses.
Understanding the William Hill Betting Slip:
On the right side of the screen is where your William Hill betting slip is located.
- If you look underneath your selections, you will spot the different betting types, this will include the likes of Accumulator, multiples, trebles, etc.
- Choose the accumulator tab.
- You will then be asked to enter a betting stake in the required field, once you have done that, your estimated return figure will appear.
- Once you are happy with your accumulator, press “Place Bet” and there you have it, your bet is underway.
This is a very straightforward betting slip and you should be able to make your acca or multiple easily, whilst being able to see what your potential return is before committing
Insuring Your Acca at William Hill:
William Hill has what is called Acca Insurance, this is put into place to try and decrease your chances of losing in your accumulator. In order to qualify, you need to have an accumulator with a minimum of 5 selections. The way it works is if 1 of the selections in the accumulator is incorrect but all the other selections are correct, then William Hill will return your stake as a free bet up to a maximum of £20. There are no terms with this either, it is available on any matches for any leagues! As the name probably suggests, the William Hill accumulator applies to accumulators. William Hill will happily refund their punters in free bets if their accumulator is unsuccessful by 1 result. The maximum free bet that is provided to punters is £20 and punters are restricted to just 1 free bet per day. Read more about acca insurance here.
Terms & Conditions:
Just like the majority of promotions/offers, there are Terms & Conditions for the William Hill Acca Insurance too. We have summarised these T&Cs and they are displayed below:
- The Acca insurance is paid out as a free bet.
- Only eligible if the punter’s qualifying acca of five selections or more fails due to one of those selections.
- Each selection within the acca has to be at the odds of 1/5 (1.0) or more.
- Cashed in bets and in-play bets are not eligible.
- Only straight accumulators are eligible to qualify. Named multiple and permutation bets, like Lucky 15s, will not be accepted.
- The maximum free bet amount is £20 per day for each customer.
- Free bets are credited by midday on the day that the f settlement of the final selection within a qualifying acca.
- The free bet that the user receives is allowed to be used on any market or selection. This free bet will be valid for four days only. If the free bet is not used within this time, it will then be removed.
- If failed to use, cannot be used on any subsequent day.
William Hill Football Betting Accas
Accumulators are extremely popular with online bettors and especially sports fans. Betting on sports via accumulators are extremely fun and can, in fact, be the reason for some big winnings! As you may know, Football is the most popular sport when it comes to betting and this has been the case for a good number of years now.
So, with this explained, it is clear to say that football accumulators are on the rise and luckily for William Hill punters, you can enjoy football accumulators too. The William Hill football section allows the user to select what type of bets they want on their accumulator, which teams, players etc as well as the options and a huge array of odds too which are displayed next to your accumulator once you have placed it.
How to Place an Accumulator on the William Hill App
Rules in regard to placing an accumulator on the William Hill app are the exact same as if you were to do it on the desktop version. The layout is the same and you have access to the same features and promotions. Follow the same step by step guide that we mentioned earlier, and you will successfully place a William Hill accumulator on the betting app.
William Hill Acca Weekly Free Bet Club
Another advantage of accas at William Hill is that every £20 you spend on accas with four or more legs, you will get a £5 free weekly club bet. This offer is for all existing customers and you can claim it every week. All you need to do is spend £20 or more on accas during the week. You will get your £5 free bet on Friday.
The Small Print
- Your accas need to have four or more legs
- Bets from Midnight Friday until Thursday 23.59 qualify
- You will get your free bet by midday on Friday
- One free bet per week
- Only standard accas count – not Trixies, Yankees Lucky 31s etc
- Cashed out accas will not qualify
- Only valid for UK and Irish customers
- Free bets are for use on football betting only.
Be sure to check other T&CS on how you can spend your free bet.
What Happens if the Match is Postponed?Any postponed match will be voided from your bet slip unless they arrange it to be played within 48 hours of cancellation.
Can I Use Cash Out on my Accumulator Bet?If you have selections that have the cashout option and the matches are not suspended then you should be able to use the cashout function. See our section on cashing out your acca for more information.
Why Does it Say N/A on my Predicted Return?This will just be a bug or glitch in the system and your bet should still be valid. You can use an accumulator calculator to work out your return or see our section on calculating acca odds to work it out yourself.