Paddy Power Bet 10 Get 30
Paddy Power has one of the most rewarding ‘Bet 10 Get 30’ bonus offers for customers to claim. The welcome bonus isn’t actually Bet 10 Get 30, but instead it is a Bet 10 Get 40 bonus. This new customer offer applies to both the Paddy Power sports and casino. Customers get £30 in free bets to wager on sports, then £10 to wager at the Paddy Power casino.
How to Claim Your Paddy Power £40 Free Bet
Below you will find the steps that you need to take in order to claim your Paddy Power free bet offer. The instructions are simple, and you can receive your bonus funds with ease. Once you have received the bonus funds, you are free to use them as you wish.
- Click Here and follow our link to the Paddy Power betting site and offer.
- Register an account with Paddy Power, filling in the required fields with your personal information. Then when you get to the optional field of entering a promo code, use the code YSKA54.
- Place a £10 bet on a sporting selection that has odds of 1/2 or greater.
- After you have placed your qualifying bet and that bet has come to its conclusion, Paddy Power will then give you your bonus funds.
Paddy Power £30 Free Bet Terms & Conditions
Every bonus offer comes with its own terms and conditions. Unfortunately, these T&Cs cannot be ignored, all we can hope for is that they are lenient and easy to follow. Fortunately, Paddy Power has fair terms and conditions that customers should not struggle to follow when wanting to claim the free bet bonus. Here are some of the terms and conditions in relation to the £40 free bet.
- This is a new customer offer only, if you are an existing customer of Paddy Power, then do not try and claim this bonus as it will not be valid. The offer is valid for one person, per IP address.
- The qualifying bet must be made on sporting odds of 1.5 or greater.
- There are payment exclusions to this offer. Payment methods that you cannot be used to claim the offer include Skrill and Neteller.
- The bonus funds must be used within 30 days, otherwise they will expire. Once the bonus funds have expired, they will be invalid, and you will lose them.
- There are no minimum rollover requirements for this offer.
- The £10 Casino bonus will expire after 7 days.
It is clear to see that Paddy Power have a really exciting offer here for customers to get their hands on. This offer will certainly improve your betting experience as you are able to experience a range of different betting markets with the funds that are given to you. Read through our Paddy Power review and decide whether or not you feel like this is the bookmaker for you. Once you have claimed this welcome package, you can then take a look at the other bonus offers that are available, these will also help give you an extra boost to your betting account.