50 Free Bets
Welcome to our guide MaxFreeBets guide to the best 50 Free Bets. It’s a crowded market and seems to get tighter every year as a number of online start-up bookmakers flood the scene.
Each of the firms involved are competing over your business. They know you will be placing wagers on sports betting and they want you to do it on their site. In order to do that they must stand out from the crowd and catch your eye and the quickest way to achieve that is with to offer you a welcome bonus better than the competition.
Many bookmakers promise new customers a range of offers, including enhanced odds, matched bets and even money back on losing bets. One of the most popular deals available at the minute is the £50 free bet offer. This doubles up as a thank you for choosing the firm over the competition and a pot of cash that allows you to familiarise yourself with the lay-out of the site and mobile app.
It’s all very promising, but which bookmakers can be trusted, and which offer the £50 welcome bonus? At MaxFreeBets we’ll keep you right. We have done the homework needed, analysed the various deals and reviewed the bookmakers in great detail. This puts us in a fantastic position to share with you our findings on the best new customer offers, recurring bonuses and online bookmakers worth your attention, cutting out the deadwood.
Sky Bet also offers a welcome bonus new customers upon registration. However, currently this has reverted to a Bet 5 Get 20 offer. SkyBet is one of the biggest betting sites in the world and has some of the best betting odds. If its highly regarded reputation wasn’t enough to get players to sign up as it is, then a decent welcome bonus will certainly convince more players to register.
The Sky Bet bonus comes with t&cs that need to be followed. The terms and conditions in relation to the Sky Bet bonus include:
- This is a new customer offer only, therefore if you already have an existing account with SkyBet, do not try to redeem this offer.
- Only your first bet will qualify for this offer and it has to be a minimum bet of £5, otherwise it will not qualify.
- The £20 free bet is split into 2 x £10 free bets.
- You must qualify for this bet 30 days after registering your account, otherwise you cannot try to claim it.
- Payment exclusions apply, you cannot use Neteller or Skrill as a valid payment option. Further terms and conditions apply.
Ladbrokes is another one of the bookmakers to jump on the band wagon of offering a welcome bonus. Hoowever currently this is a Bet 5 Get 20 welcome bonus. Ladbrokes is an experienced bookmaker that doesn’t even need bonuses to attract customers, it can simply does it through reputation alone. It also has an excellent betting platform that offers lots of betting markets and competitive odds for customers to experience.
This free bet bonus lets you place risk-free bets on any of the Ladbrokes betting markets . However, this is, in fact, a promo code bonus. This means that when you register, you will need to enter a promotional code into the correct field. This is 20Free.
Here are the terms and conditions that you will need to be aware of when claiming the welcome bonus.
- This is a new customer offer, do not try to redeem if already an existing customer at Ladbrokes, as it is 1 person, per IP address.
- PayPal and certain deposit types and bet types are excluded.
- The minimum bet requirement to qualify for this bonus is £5. If you place a bet lower than £5, it will not qualify for the bet.
- You will need to qualify for this bet within 14 days of your account being registered, with minimum odds of 1/2.
- The free bets are awarded as 4 x £5 Free Bets.
- If you do not wager the free bet funds within 7 days, they will expire and will become invalid.
The Benefits of Taking 50 Free Bets
There are many benefits to taking advantage of the £50 free bet offer made by bookmakers like Ladbrokes and SkyBet. One of them is just how easy it is to claim the bonus. Many firms promise rewards but make you jump through hoops to get them. That’s not the case at Ladbrokes or SkyBet. Register for a new player account can be done in a matter of minutes and the fact you can sign-up using your mobile or desktop means it will effortlessly fit around your daily schedule.
It’s so easy, in fact, we’ve laid out a step-by-step guide which can be followed below…
- Click any link to the site on this page
- Hit the join now button at the top of the homepage
- Enter your details, including name, address and postcode
- Make a qualifying deposit and bet
- Your welcome bonus will be added to your account
Use your funds wisely and you could land a nice price winner. Beating the bookies is special but doing it with their own cash, using a free bet, is every punter’s dream and that’s what MaxFreeBets aims to help you achieve.
The new customer registration bonus of a £50 free bet will also give you a stunning £50 pot to have a good look around the site and familiarise yourself with the lay-out, markets available, sports and prices. The free bet at Ladbrokes and Skybet can be used on any of the sports offered, including the most popular, such as football, horse racing, greyhounds, tennis and boxing to more niche markets, such as reality TV, politics and awards. Click on any tab to open dozens of markets.
Terms & Conditions of 50 Free Bet
There are, as you would expect, terms and conditions attached to the £50 free bet welcome offer and we would advise registering customers to read these in full before signing up. A full list of T&Cs can be found at the bottom of most offers pages or through a link located on the page.
We have great experience reviewing bookmaker bonuses and found nothing out of the ordinary in the terms and conditions attached to the £50 free bet. They are standard in the gambling industry with each note put in place to protect both the customer and company. T&Cs are there to safeguard you as the customer against the threat of online fraud and the bookmaker from underage gambling.
It has become the norm with online gambling for customers to provide photo ID to prove they are who they claim to be. This is included in the terms and conditions but is very easy to do. Simply take a snap of your photo ID, such as your driving license or passport, and email it to the relevant department. They will then approve your account and lift any temporary restrictions.
Other terms and conditions attached to the £50 free bet offers are…
- Promotion is available to new customers only. If when signing up it is noticed that your details already exist, you will be asked to log in instead of register and will lose all claims to your £50 free bet bonus.
- Customers must be 18 years old or above to register for an account and gamble legally. If you cannot prove this you won’t be accepted, can’t use the site and any bets accepted in error will be cancelled.
- Qualifying bets must be made on a sportsbook selection with odds of 1/2 or better as a single. If your bet is at shorter odds it won’t count towards your bonus, so double check the quote before placing.
- Bets that are cashed out will not count towards your bonus. If you cash out a bet it will be settled and paid but won’t activate your £50 free bet.
- Some forms of depositing funds don’t work towards your bonus and this is because of past customer misuse. This includes ewallet services such as Neteller and Skrill. Please check before deciding on how to upload funds to your account.
As shown, the £50 free bet is very easy to access and can be done in just a few steps. It can be used on many markets from different sports and allows you the chance to grab a winner while posing minimal risk to your own funds. What do you need to bet to get the £50 free bet? New customers need deposit and bet just £10 on a sportsbook market with odds of 1/2 or better to qualify.