Paddy Power UFC Money Back Special Offer
£10 Risk Free BetEstablished in 1988, Paddy Power is the largest and most popular bookmaker in Ireland. Paddy was the result of the… Claim Bonus
The biggest name in UFC ‘Conor McGregor’ will go head to head with Diego Brandao in UFC 46 at the famous 02 in Dublin, Ireland this 19th July.
McGregor will fight his 10 win streak against Brandao, returning to the Octagon at 8pm.
He’s fought in both lightweight and featherweight divisions of Cage Warriors FC and his streak consists of eight knockouts, one submission and title wins.
And, Paddy Power will be entering the fight also with a fantastic offer with their common ‘Money-back offer.’
Paddy Power now are offering a free bet refund if your losing single bets on the method of victory market
The max free bet from Paddy Power currently sits at £100 per customer. It will be refunded to your account and will be valid for seven days to use on any sport markets you wish.
How To Claim
- Register/Login to Paddy Power
- Place a singles bet on the Conor v Brandao on method of victory market
- Get a free bet refund up to £100 per customer
UFC Money Back Special T&Cs
Terms and conditions vary across all offers from Paddy Power and all bookmakers. Customers will need to follow these terms and conditions if they wish to participate in this offer. Make sure you read the conditions before placing a bet, these include:
- Applies to singles placed on the method of victory market before the fight starts.
- Applies to the Conor McGregor v Diego Brandao fight only.
- Max free bet E100/£100 per customer.
- Free bet can be redeemed on sports and will be valid for 7 days from day of settlement.
- Does not apply to bets placed in shops.
- Paddy Power MMA rules apply.