Paddy Power Six Nations Free Bet Offer
£10 Risk Free BetEstablished in 1988, Paddy Power is the largest and most popular bookmaker in Ireland. Paddy was the result of the… Claim Bonus
The Six Nations is every Rugby lovers favourite league during the year. Paddy Power now has a fantastic offer to ensure the Six Nations is even more exciting, especially for punters.
The league will start with Ireland against Italy followed by Scotland v France, and Sunday will see England v Wales with a place at the top of the title in the hands of both.
All you need to do to qualify is place at least £5 on all three of the Six Nations games on Paddy Power and you can get a £5 free bet on all sports on Paddy Power.
Paddy Power’s offer is only available on singles bets placed on odds of at least 1.5 or higher and can only qualify once per every weekend on the Six Nations league.
How To Claim
Claiming this fantastic offer on Paddy Power is simple when you follow our step-by-step guide down below:
- Register/Log-in to Paddy Power
- Place at least £5 on all three games
- Get a £5 free bet on any sport
Paddy Power Six Nations Free Bet Summary
The Six Nations is a fantastic league with teams across the continents fighting for the title.
Be sure to take advantage of this offer immediately to up your Six Nations game play!
Paddy Power Six Nations Free Bet T&Cs
Terms and conditions are suited to all offers, and so is Paddy Power’s six nations offer. All customer should read through these, although we’ve already briefly gone over them above.
- Applies to single bets placed Online or Mobile only, does not apply to Dial-A-Bet or Text bets.
- Each customer can only qualify once per weekend.
- Qualifying bets must be placed at odds of 1/2 or higher.
- Applies to the three Six Nations matches on march 8th and 9th.
- Free bets will be credited before midday on Monday 10th March.
- Free bet can be redeemed on all sports.
- Free bet stakes not returned.
- Paddy Power rugby rules apply.
- Paddy Power reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customer.