Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed on UK/IR Horse Racing
One of the most popular offers used on horse racing tournaments are now Best odds guaranteed, and they’re becoming even more popular now more and more bookmakers are offering them like this one from Betfair.
Although Betfair’s free bets are popular, best odds guaranteed means you’ll never miss out on a bet if you back a horse and then the odds increase at the SP (Starting price.)
You’ll be able to benefit from the above on all United Kingdom and Ireland horse racing events such as Cheltenham or even the Grand National throughout the year.
The offer is limited to only race days throughout the events, and if the SP grows higher you’ll get that price paid out by Betfair.
So, be sure to head over to Betfair and claim this fantastic offer if you’re ready to place a bet on any UK or Ireland tournament.
How To Claim Betfair’s Best Odds Guaranteed
- Register / Log-in to Betfair
- Place a bet on any Horse/Greyhound racing event in UK/IR
- If the SP grows higher, Betfair will pay out the higher odds
Betfair is one of the biggest exchange betting platforms on the internet among Betdaq and Smarkets and have plenty of offers and promotion for you to use.
As we’ve mentioned best odds guaranteed is a very popular form of offer and Betfair have a fairly similar offer and also a range of other promotions, free bets and offers.
Betfair’s Best Odds Guaranteed Summary
Betfair’s best odds guaranteed has become a very popular option among their promotions and offers and it’s your chance to head over if you’re planning on betting on the next horse racing tournament like the upcoming Cheltenham races.
Betfair’s Best Odds Guaranted T&Cs
All customers should read terms and conditions of this offer and you can quickly read them below.
- Available on U.K. and Irish races only
- Maximum payout is £50,000 per day
- Only applies to singles and multiples on the day of the race and applies to race winner bets only (both win and each way)
- Races offering Best Odds Guaranteed are clearly displayed
- Ante post bets are excluded from offer