888Sport Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG Offer)
£30 In Free Bets + £10 If ENG Reach R16Claim Bonus
One of the favorite offers currently available across all bookmakers are Best Odds Guaranteed, and 888Sport are removing any anxiety you may have with the best odds guaranteed on any UK or Ireland horse racing event.
You’ll easily with or without taking the Starting Price (SP) or not. So be sure to take this offer from 888Sport.
If your selection is backing to win, or each way and it wins bigger than the SP, 888Sport guarantees to pay you the higher odds.
So if you take a bet on a horse race odds at 1/5 and the SP is 6/1, you’ll be paid out the difference, guaranteeing you’ll never miss out.
If you haven’t registered, be sure to claim 888Sport’s bet £10 get £30 free bet, which you can take advantage of easy to use on any sports.
How To Claim 888Sport’s Best Odds Guaranteed
Here is a step by step guide on how to claim 888Sport’s best odds guaranteed offer
- Register/Log-in to 888Sport.com
- As normal, place a bet on any horse racing event
- If the Starting Price is higher, 888Sport will pay out the higher odds
888Sport’s Best Odds Guaranteed Summary
This offer is one of the most common across bookmakers. Best odds guaranteed ensures you remove any anxiety by ensuring you never miss out on better odds throughout the match.
If you’re a horse racing lover, you can take advantage of this offer if you’re either a new or existing customers.
888 Sport are constantly updating their promotions page for the best odds, free bets and promotions, and we’re constantly adding them to our offers page.
888Sport’s Best odds Guaranteed T&Cs
Like all offers, terms and conditions are suited to all offers and this offer is no different. Take a look at the terms and conditions down below
- Available on all UK & Ireland horse racing.
- Offer is fulfilled in cash.
- Applies to all single, multiple and each-way bets.
- Does not apply to Ante-Post bets, Enhanced Offers or Daily Racing Specials.
- Applies to bets placed online and on mobile.
- Payout capped at £25,000 per customer per day (or currency equivalent)