Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365.
Min deposit £5 and 1x settled bet requirement to release Bet Credits. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Welcome to our Bet365 review. Bet365 is a great example of everything done right within the online sports betting industry. Founded in Stoke, UK, their services extend to more than 19 million players in nearly 200 countries globally.
Originally started by Denise Coates in 2000, the company rapidly grew and in march of 2001 turned into the online sensation that you know very well today. Their aim is simple, to provide a hospitable place for punters who like to enjoy their time at an online casino or are perhaps looking for the most cutting edge sports betting offers.
Bet365 has won countless awards and some of the notable ones are the “Operator of the Year” at the eGaming Review Operator Awards 2010, they have since been given the prestigious number one ranked internet gaming company 3 years on the trot from 2010 to 2012 and Owner Denise was even given a CBE by her majesty herself.
Website – Layout & Interface:
Bet365’s website feels just as premium as the service they deliver, the homepage has a green banner going horizontally along the top bearing their logo and further along revealing navigable tabs such as Sports, In-play, Casino, Games, Poker, Vegas and Bingo. Next to this on the top right of the page is where existing customers can log in and the option to “Join now” for all new customers.
Down the left-hand side of the page are sports that Bet365 currently offers prices on and by clicking on the sport you are looking for brings up a list of bets. Over on the right of the homepage is where the bet slip can be found, this populates as you add bets to it and even works out potential winnings as you go.
The website has a very nice feel to it and the colour schemes of green on different shades of grey most certainly do it justice, whilst giving it a minimalistic and fresh ambience that you would expect to find on one of the most popular online sports betting brands.
There’s no shortage of variety when it comes to the selection of sports markets that Bet365 offers. Players can expect to indulge in the likes of:
|Golf||Greyhounds||Horse Racing||Ice Hockey|
|Lotto||Motor Sports||Rugby League||Rugby Union|
|Tennis||Virtual Sports||Volleyball||Winter Sports|
|Australian Rules||Badminton||Beach Volleyball||Floorball|
|Table Tennis||Trotting||Water Polo||TV|
There’s certainly a lot to be getting on with whether you are a new player just starting out or a seasoned veteran in the online gambling scene.
Welcome Bonus & Promotions:
New Customers only. Up to £100 in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. You must enter in the correct bet365 bonus code on sign up.
Significant Terms and Conditions
• Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
• To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at €100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
• Deposits made using NETeller, Skrill or Skrill 1-Tap will not count as your qualifying deposit.
• Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
• Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
• In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
• Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
• Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
• Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
• Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.
Being such a revered and reputable giant in the online sports betting scene means Bet365 wouldn’t be complete without having their own in-play betting console. Their console is very user-friendly and the full list of sports they offer in-play options for can be found descending down the left side of the page. Once you have found the sport you are looking for you are then given a list of matches and competitions of which Bet365 offers in-play prices on. Currently Bet365 covers in-play options for the following sports: Soccer, Tennis, Basketball, Cricket, E-Sports, Futsal, Greyhounds, Handball, Horse Racing, Ice Hockey, Snooker, Table Tennis, Volleyball, Water Polo.
Mobile & Tablet:
For players who like to enjoy betting on the move or without being confined to a desktop, Bet365 have a downloadable application which IOS users can find and download right from the Apple app store. Android users will have to head over to Bet365s’ website on their portable device’s browser and download the application from there, due to Google’s stance on having betting applications featured on the Google Play Store.
If you don’t want to download the application for whatever reason then you can still head over to the website from your device’s browser and play from there. Everything on the mobile optimised version of the site has everything from both the desktop and application included.
To both credit your account and withdraw winnings, Bet365 have an arsenal of different payment methods they accept. You can use the usual methods to add funds to your Bet365 account such as Visa, Maestro and MasterCard as well as a bunch of different e-wallets like Neteller, Skrill, PayPal, iDebit, Apple Pay, Paysafecard, Bank Wire, Fast Bank Transfer and Entropay. You can even send them a cheque if that’s your preferred method.
- Apple Pay
- Bank Wire
- Fast Bank Transfer
Withdrawal times vary depending on the method of which you select to withdrawn funds, cards and bank transfers take anywhere from 3-5 business days and e-wallets are the faster choice and your winnings can be in your account within 24 hours.
Bet365 has fantastic round the clock support thanks to their live chat function, help is always on hand 24 hours a day 7 days a week and no problem is too big to their dedicated support staff. They also have a telephone number to contact them via as well as an email address which are both listed on the site. If you feel as though you might want to research your query before speaking to a member of the team, there is a detailed FAQ section on the site which lists a lot of potential questions the customer could ask and it’s worth referring to this.
- 24 Hour help
- Live chat
- Email address
Bet365 has an excellent platform that enables customers to enjoy their favourite products and services over the internet. The website is very easy to use yet at the same time is packed with so much content it’s enough to keep even an avid player busy for a long time.
They have a great customer support team that is extremely dedicated to helping anyone with a problem be it big or small.
Bet365 has a large number of payment methods covered. This is a great way of appealing to customers who might not want to give certain credentials out over the internet but still wish to enjoy what Bet365 has to offer. Combine all of the above with their huge £100 in bet credits and this is why we have secured them a place as one of the best online sports betting companies on our list.