Many people get Betting Calculators misunderstood and think they are complicated to use, however this is certainly not the case as using a Betting Calculator really is quite simple and, in this guide, we will be explaining everything you need to know about Betting Calculators!
How to use a Betting Calculator;
- First of all, you will need to select your type of bet. Betting options really do vary, you can go from a goliath to even a single!
- After selecting your type of bet, you will need to select whether you want your odds to be displayed in the format of a decimal or a fraction.
- Now you need to select the amount of money you want to bet. (Stake).
- After entering the amount you want to stake, you will need to enter the odds that your bookmaker has given you. If you have multiple selections then you can enter the odds for each individual selection.
- Finally, all that’s left to do is click the ‘Calculate’ button. Your profit and potential returns will be calculated and then displayed!
When it comes to online betting, there really is so much to consider and when you use a bet calculator you will notice that there is many different types of calculators to choose from! To give you an insight on what type of calculators to expect, we have listed some of the most popular betting calculators and their features
- Single Bet Calculator – This is where a bet has a single selection.
- Double Calculator – This is one bet which has 2 selections. Both selections must win in order for the punter to win.
- Treble Calculator – This is one bet with 3 selections. All 3 selections have to win in order for the punter to get a return.
- Trixie Calculator – A Trixie Bet is made up of 4 bets across 3 selections which consist of 1 treble and 3 doubles. To get a return, at least 2 selections must win.
- Accumulator Calculator – Commonly known as an Acca. This is a single bet which consist of at least 4 selections. In order to get a return, all selections must win.
- Yankee Calculator – A Yankee is 11 bets, usually 6 doubles, 1 accumulator and 4 trebles. For a return, you must win at least 2 selections.
- Patent Calculator – Only one selection needs to be won in order for a return to be given. A patent is 7 bets across 3 selections and the bet consists of 3 doubles, 1 treble and 3 singles.
- Lucky 15 Calculator – The Lucky 15 is made up of 15 bets which are from 4 different selections. These are, 6 singles, 6 doubles, 1 accumulator and 4 trebles. One winner will give the punter a return, however a lot of bookmakers offer attractive bonuses for those who have won multiple winners.
- Lucky 31 Calculator – This calculator gives a return from just one winner. There is 10 trebles, 5 four-fold accumulators, 10 doubles, 1 five-fold accumulator and 5 singles.
- Lucky 63 Calculator – The Lucky 63 is a tremendous 63 bets which are across 6 marvelous selections which are 1 six-fold, 6 five-folds, 15 doubles, 15 four-folds, 10 trebles and 6 singles.
- Heinz Calculator – A Heinz consists of 57 bets across 6 different selections. 15 four-folds, 1 six-fold accumulator, 20 trebles, 6 five-folds and 15 doubles.
- Super Heinz Calculator – The huge super Heinz only requires 2 selections to win in order for a return to be granted. The Super Heinz is 7 selections and 120 Bets. 1 accumulator, 21 doubles, 7 six-folds, 35 four-folds, 21 five-folds and 35 trebles. 2 selections must win for a return to be given.
- The Goliath is huge and consists of an incredible 247 bets across 8 selections! A minimum of 2 selections need to win for the punter to get a return. The Bets on the Goliath are 70 four-folds, 56 trebles, 56 five-folds, 28 six-folds, 28 doubles, 1 eight-fold accumulator and 8 seven-folds.